The “Tech CF” group, “Powered By S.T.E.A.M.” gathers established Technology and Technology Reliant companies of Central Florida with emergent companies to educate the business community on the Application of Science, Technology, Engineering & Math. The Tech CF goal is to create a diverse environment for awareness and mental stimulation.
The 90 minute sessions will be held monthly as Lunch-n-Learns with quarterly After-hours meetings. An ideal venue will be a host business that is applying existing technologies or creating something new. Not just traditional software and hardware, but structural, electrical, aquatic, robotics or other engineering disciplines.
Each month, food and beverages will be provided thanks to our Sponsor Brighthouse Business Solutions
For those interested in a speaking role or as a host venue, the meeting format is:
- 15 minute open networking, registration, sign-in
- 20 - 30 minute welcome address, acknowledgement of sponsors and participants, 15 second intros by attendees (With up to 50 attendees)
- 10 Min Presentation on a S.T.E.A.M. topic NO SALES PITCH by selected Emerging Business with 5 minute Q&A
- 15 Minute intro with tour or other presentation by the Venue/Host Business with 5 minute Q&A
- The remaining time is for closing remarks, announcements of future events, open networking, interaction with speakers & host, follow up Q&A, etc.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request an opportunity to host an upcoming event or to be a featured speaker. Session registration can be found via www.EOCC.org.